土星 ALPO-Japan Latest
Saturn Image 2018/06/22(UT)
Clyde Foster,Jean-Luc Dauvergne,Paul G. Abel,Bruce Macdonald,Ioannis A.Bouhras
I believe the polar storm is just rotating into view,and there is a bright equatorial storm approaching the CM,
with a smaller bright spot preceding and below it,very evident in the R images when processing.
The indentation in the dark polar collar is quite evident in the IR image.
[Clyde Foster:Centurion,South Africa]
[Jean-Luc Dauvergne:Paris France]
Attached is an observation of Saturn I made with Dr Hugh Sasse at the University of Leicester Observatory last night.
Given the low altitude,I was surprised to find the seeing was not too bad to begin with! Points of interest include:
- A vague EB seemed to be present.
- NEB quite broad,it's northern edge seemed to be the darkest.
- NTropZ and NTZ seemed to contain a greenish hint.
- It did appear that there was a number of vague belts to the north.
- NPR dark greyish in colour- no hint of the polar hexagon was detected however.
[Paul G. Abel:Leicester:United Kingdom]
(Bruce Macdonald : Punta Gorda,Florida USA)
Isamu Hirabayashi (Tokyo,Japan)
≪東京都日野市 平林 勇≫