土星 ALPO-Japan Latest
Saturn Image 2015/06/05(UT)
Paul G. Abel,Joaquin Camarena,Antonio Lasala Garcia,Milika-Nicholas,Vlamir da Silva Junior
P.Abel,J.Camarena,A.Lasala,Milika-Nicholas,V.da Silva Jr.
Paul G. Abel(203mm reflector)|
Please find attached my first observation of Saturn in the current apparition.
We are well past opposition,but the planet's low altitude means that I have to wait for it to clear the roofs
and trees before I can observe it.
Although the planet was low down,seeing wasn't too bad,and with the rings wide open,the planet looked rather a splendid
sight. Some other points of note:
- EZ bright,yellowish in colour.
- NEB quite broad,the northern component was quite well defined,the southern component much less so. There also seemed
to be some darker sections with the NEB.
- NTB quite weak,and light brownish in colour.
- NPR vague. Slight darkening indicated the NPC.
- A-Ring brownish-grey in colour
- B-Ring seemed to be slightly yellowish in colour rather than its usual white- no doubt this is due to the low altitude.
- C-Ring dark and and lighter near the central part of the ansae.
[Paul G. Abel:Leicester:United Kingdom]
Robert Reitsam (SC 305mm)|
Antonio Lasala (254mm Newtonian)|
[Antonio Lasala :Morata de Jalon:Spain]
Milika-Nicholas (355mm SCT)|
Despite this,there are numerous bright & dark spots to be seen on Saturn's
disk in these images in rgb,r & ir742nm.
Vlamir da Silva Junior (203mm SCT)|
[Vlamir da Silva Junior : Sao Paulo,Brazil]